The Memorial Committee is in the process of planning the completion of Antioch’s Memorial Walkway and Wall. We would like you to be a part of this special fundraising campaign. Memorials are a great way of honoring the memory or legacy of a family member, a friend, or a special someone. Below are the various ways in which you may participate:
- Personalize a brick by inscribing a name, scripture, encouraging words or other message
- Make a qualified monetary donation and receive an engraved name plaque
- Donate a pew or window and receive an engraved name plaque
Memorial bricks will be installed in the front walkway of the church and engraved name plaques will be placed on the memorial wall located in the foyer.
Prices for each of the above options are as follows:
- Engraved Memorial Brick - $150 ea.
- Monetary Donations - $500+
- Pews or Windows - $1,000
Your generous memorial gift will be acknowledged during a formal dedication service to be held in conjunction with the Church’s 97th anniversary celebration on Sunday, October 19, 2014. Our fundraising goal is $25,000. All funds raised will go towards reducing the Church’s mortgage.
All orders and money for this initial campaign must be received by August 24, 2014. Thank you in advance for your support of Antioch Baptist Church and the building of God’s kingdom.